Postponed: Bottle and Can Drive, News (Howick Hawks Minor Ball)

PrintNews Article
Click to view full-size image
Postponed: Bottle and Can Drive
Submitted By Nicole Prentice on Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Unfortunately we will have to postpone our fundraising bottle drive due to current restrictions. New date will be announced after restrictions have been lifted.

This article has been viewed 186 times.
View AllOur Sponsors
  • Trevor Tout Custom Dozing Inc.
  • WSC Transport Inc.
  • Gibson Restoration
Social Networking
Follow Us On
Follow Howick Hawks Minor Ball on Twitter
- and -
Visit Howick Hawks Minor Ball on Facebook
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
News ArchiveOther Recent Articles
  • 10
    We are very excited to have a baseball season as Ontario opens up again! In stage 1 of the re-opening plan, we can have practices and we plan to start these the week of June 21st.  Parents/guardians - please check email for details.
  • 02
    Please consider volunteering to be a coach! Howick Hawks Minor Baseball is a volunteer run association, and as such, the success of our program is heavily dependent on the number of coaching volunteers we have available to help run our programs. ...
  • 25
    Howick Minor Ball is now accepting online registration for the 2021 Season.  At this time, no payment is required.  Deadline for registration is March 31.  Click below to register:
Printed from on Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 1:06 PM